Sunday, December 2, 2012

Breakfast On The Go

This weeks post is going to be a little different.  I didn't have the time or energy after the week I had to come up with and cook a new recipe.  So, this week I'm going to tell y'all about my favorite breakfast to have on the go!  You'd be surprised when I say on the go to find out I'm talking about Waffles and sausage! 

Yep, I said it! WAFFLES!!! Seriously these waffles are so good you can eat them on the go because you don't need syrup.  Syrup is really just useless anyway.  It's packed with sugar and just makes a mess.  If you just can't stand dry waffles, replace the syrup with raw honey.  Local honey is always the best and actually help fight allergies.  So what kind of waffles are these you ask?  Nutri Grain Honey Oat Waffles by Eggo! 2 waffles is going to cost you 5 points plus values for those of you on weight watchers. They really are just simply delicious!!!

I don't know about you, but I just can't have waffles without sausage.  So, a while back I decided to give the Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage a try.  Because I'm usually running out the door trying to make sure I remembered to even put pants in the mornings, I had to do the fully cooked ones and be able to toss them in the microwave for a minute and then go.  I was skeptical how they would taste at first because microwaved meat is usually just horrific BUT they are INCREDIBLE!  They are so moist and juicy and just oh so good! 

 

So there ya have it!  My super easy and tasty breakfast on the go.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment