Monday, December 3, 2012

Stuffed Pork Chops


Sometimes with cooking, you have trial and error, tonight there was a little bit of an error but overall the dish was great and I wanted to share it.  Tonight when I was deciding what to make I wanted to do stuffed pork chops but I hadn't planned to so I didn't have any mozzarella cheese so I took a Weight Watchers string cheese and cut it into 1/3's and then cut those in half long ways.  Personally, I think the string cheese was a bad decision because it didn't melt properly and just had a strange taste so while eating I removed it.  I'd def use mozzarella cheese next time!

What you need:
1 Pkg Boneless Pork Chops
1 cup Raw Broccoli
1 String Cheese (or 1 serving of low fat mozzarella cheese)
Salt & Pepper
 
How you do it:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*
2. With a fillet knife, cut a pocket in the side of the pork
3. Stuff part of the broccoli and 2 pieces of string cheese in the pocket. Remember this broccoli should be raw, mine was even frozen. It will cook in the oven.
 


4. Season pork with salt & pepper to taste.
5. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.

It's a very simple easy meal to make and very tasty (minus the weird string cheese choice). Hope you all enjoy!

 
Weight Watchers Points Plus Value:  6 

1 comment: