Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baked Pork Roast



First and foremost let me just apologize for not posting the last 2 weeks.  I was having technical difficulties uploading pictures to this site, BUT it looks like everything is back in working order so I'll be working on a couple of recipes tonight to make up for the last few weeks! 

Now on to the food YAY!  This meal is as easy as opening a package and sticking it in the oven.  During the week using the crock pot isn't really an option for me. My husband and I are both gone 10+ hours a day and I'm just not comfortable leaving the crock pot on that long without anyone checking on it.  I have this fear of my house burning down or something lol.  So, I figured I'd try a pork roast in the oven.  Turns out, that works perfectly. 

What you need:

1 Pork Roast - they sell preseasoned ones at Walmart which is what I use. This one was the onion garlic flavor. 
1 pkg red potatoes
1/2 pkg baby carrots
1/4c water
 
What you do:
First, Pre-heat oven to 350*
Next, place line a baking dish with tin foil and place the pork roast in the dish. I do this so that the cleanup is easier.
 
Next, place the potatoes, carrots, and water in the dish.
 
Bake for 1hr and 10 minutes.  Check roast with a meat thermometer to the temperature stated on the package.
 
When the roast is done I take it out of the pan and slice it on a large plate.  Trust me, you will thank me later when you go to clean up and don't have roasted pork stuck to the sides of your pan lol.
 
I hope you all enjoy this recipe.  Remember to come back and comment and let everyone know what you thought!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment