Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Catching Up

Hellooooo my favorite people :)

I wanted to let you all know there are some great things coming up this week and also apologize for slacking so much last week.  Last week I played catch up. I caught up on laundry, spending time with the chitlin and hubbers and quite honestly, I caught up on my TV shows haha (Master Chef, Hells Kitchen, So You Think You Can Dance - all my faves).

This week I'm back and ready to rock out some awesome recipes for y'all. Since I slacked I'm going to double up today and maybe twice this week if I can get to 10 followers so if you haven't yet followed... click the button and tell your friends :).

OK so some of the things you can look forward to this week are....

Homemade chicken strips and fries (yes I said that... fries, and no i don't mean sweet potato fries)
Chicken Fajitas
Twisted Spaghetti (I dunno I made up the name lol)
Baked Turkey Breast
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Stuffed Pork Chops
and... a tasty treat to be revealed later ;)

So there you have it. A sneak peak at what is to come this week and my official apology for not caring about you all for a few days.. it's not true, I totally care, just sounded silly :)

Oh and just because I want to tell you... when you see a :) at the end of a sentence it really means an exclamation mark but my exclamation marks look like L's at the end of my words... see: AWESOME!!!  <--- WEIRD~*~

That's enough blabbering from me. Enjoy the recipes this week. Happy September :) :) :)

Yours Truly,
Yummalicious Me! <-- see looks weird again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment