Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liebster Award!!!

Thank you so much to my dear friend Laura for nominating me for this award!!! I'm very excited about the potential this blog has and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!


The Liebster Awards is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers as a way to spread the word about smaller blogs who deserve a larger audience. This award is an honor, but once nominated, you must earn it:

1) You must list 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions put to you by person awarding you.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and list their questions.
4) Go to your nominees’ pages and inform them of the nominations.

 
11 Things about me:

  1. God is my number 1!
  2. My family means the world to me.
  3. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan
  4. I love the OU Sooners football team
  5. I've played soccer almost all my life and absolutely love the sport
  6. I have really taken a liking to excercising more than normal lol
  7. I'm a very outspoken and opinionated person
  8. I have 1 cat named manny and 1 turtle named elmer as pets
  9. I have a travel bucket list way too long for a normal human being
  10. I'm on a mission with my best friend to travel to every state in the US together at least once
  11. I watch Friends re-runs religiously every night

My answers to Laura's questions:


  1. Why do you blog? I started blogging bc I was always giving friends recipes or advice on how to alter their favorite meals to make them healthier.
  2. How many blogs do you have? Technically 2 but Yummaliciously Skinny is the only one I dedicate my time to.
  3. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully back in school with baby number 2 here or on the way.
  4. If you could have any job, what would it be? I've secretly always wanted to be a police detective but i'm too afraid I wouldn't be able to avoid being emotionally effected.
  5. What is your favorite meal? Spaghetti
  6. How many days a week do you usually read, blog, or write? I blog daily.
  7. Favorite vacation destination you want to visit? Oh man there are so many but I think my top is still Fiji.
  8. Best personality trait you have? I think it would be my honesty
  9. Favorite thing about blogging? It pushes me to constantly come up with new meals for my family bc I prefer not to post anything I have not tried myself.
  10. Favorite Band/Singer? All time would probably have to be Pantera.
  11. When in High School what social group would you consider yourself in? (jock, prep, loner, etc) None, I was an athelete but I didn't hang out with hardly anyone at my school. I had a couple of friends in each group, I didn't really fit with just one.

 My nominees (I read and love all these blogs):
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment