Thursday, August 23, 2012

Skinny Breakfast Burritos


YUMMALICIOUS!!!!!

So this morning while my child slept and I silently worked from my big comfy couch my stomach started to rumble. I'd been up for almost 2 hrs and I needed food pronto!!!! I walked my behind in the kitchen and started pulling stuff out and ended up with this. Call it a skinny breakfast burrito or drop the tortilla all together and call it a scramble, I dont care, but try it! It's fantastic :)

So here's what you need:
*3 egg whites
*couple of sliced mushrooms (I chop them up into small pieces)
*1/2 a serving of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Ham
 

^^^This one! 50 calories in each serving and 98% fat free!
*1/4cup (28g) fat free shredded cheddar cheese
*For burritos, Mission Carb Balance Tortilla (1-2)
 
Obviously, your scramble can be done however you want. I would have added bell peppers but I was fresh out after last nights stuffed pepper dinner (see below) so add whatever veggies you want. Remember the points plus value for Weight Watchers folks below is based off of this exact recipe with 1 carb balance tortilla.
 
How to do it:
*theres really only 2 steps... cut it all up into small pieces and toss in a skillet.
    ** I cook my eggs half way before throwing everything else in and add the cheese in the last 30 seconds or so so it doesn't stick to the pan.
 
Now it's up to you to decide if its going to be a burrito or a scramble, either way ENJOY!
 
Weight Watchers Points Plus Value: 4 points (for 2 tortillas - 6 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment