Sunday, August 26, 2012

Butterfinger Pie


BUTTERFINGER!!! WHAT??? On a skinny eating blog? DANG STRAIGHT :)
I learned about this recipe in Weight Watchers and thought omg that sounds DELISH!!!! So, tonight I made ya'll a treat :) The biggest challenge is not licking the bowl clean when you mix everything up lol.

Here's what you'll need:

4 graham crackers
1 butterfinger candy bar
8oz fat free cool whip
**sugar free chocolate sauce
**sugar free caramel sauce
     ***I put the asterisks bc I chose to omit those two items on mine. ***

Here's how you do it:
First, crush up the graham cracker squares and line the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish with them.

Second, crush the butterfinger up and mix 2/3 in to the cool whip. (I find this is easier to do in a small mixing bowl than the cool whip container.)

Next, spread the cool whip and butterfinger mixture over the graham cracker. **make sure your cool whip is thawed all the way otherwise spreading will be very difficult. (I made that mistake)
 
Then, sprinkle the remaining butterfinger on top. At this point if you choose to use the chocolate and caramel syrup, this is the point in which you would drizzle them on. Remember though, you are adding calories that just really aren't needed bc this is sooo good without it.
 
Finally, stick it in the freezer for 4 hours. Cut in to 8 pieces. (I chose to do 16 pieces, that's why my serving at the top looks smaller)
 
 


Now you have a delicious low calorie treat!

Weight Watcher Points Plus Value: 4pts/piece when cut into 8 pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Butterfingers are one of my very favorite candy bars so that sounds AWESOME!

    So...I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! So hop over and see what I had to say, answer some questions, and hopefully gain some new followers! Love ya, girlie!

    Just come here:

    http://thoughtsfromamommywifeandfriend.blogspot.com/2012/08/aw-look-at-this-my-amazing-friend-laura.html

    ReplyDelete