Sunday, February 24, 2013

Peanut Butter Roll Up


These are quite possibly my favorite things to have for breakfast when I'm in a rush and don't have time to make something else.  I get my protein in and it takes great! You can add a banana either wrapped up in the tortilla or on the side for a quick, healthy and delicious breakfast.  I personally prefer the banana on the side because the texture with the tortilla is just off for me. Anyway, this is seriously the easiest thing to just throw together. 

Here's what you need:
1 Mission carb balance whole wheat tortilla
1Tbsp natural peanut butter.

Here's how you do it:
First spread 1tbsp of natural peanut butter on your tortilla. I use peanut butter that I grind myself in the bulk section of my local grocer. My local Kroger happens to have a section like this. 

Next, roll the tortilla up and enjoy. 

Like I said, it's the easiest and fastest thing I think I've ever posted lol.  I really do enjoy having one for breakfast on the go.  Hope you enjoy!  Make sure to come back and comment and tell everyone what you think. 

Weight Watchers Points Plus Value: 6 for one roll up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment